weekly notes: november 26, 2010
- pie fries. om nom nom nom.
- oh, the pint shot glass, another awesome useless artifact of a burgeoning technocracy.
- the sharky tea infuser, bringing awesome to the tea world since 2010.
play with this:
- an even more awesome mashup breakdown of girl talk’s ‘all day.’
- 50 websites to check out if you’re completely bored and/or are a hermit.
look at this:
- the world’s most colorful cities. surprisingly enough, bland ole’ US of A had two cities that made the cut.
- 15 buildings that defy gravity
- breakups, visually represented.
- are you vitamin d deficient?
check this out:
- this tunnel log is one of the reasons why california is so awesome.
- have you seen him? probably not.
- don’t you miss the days when everything was released in 2D?
- why hasn’t anyone thought of this before? or at least brought it to my attention. more genies please.
- the world’s first rock and roll song identified.
- five famous scientists dismissed as morons in their time
- six deadly injuries the movies make you believe you’d survive
- 10 interesting thanksgiving facts
- 31 truths of adulthood
listen to this:
- minus the bear – absinthe party at the fly honey warehouse
- natural snow buildings – wisconsin
- erik k. skodvin – matine
- blueneck – lilitu
- noah and the whale – first days of spring
- daisy (2001: a space odyssey + stars of the lid) (watch it in hd for maximum awesome.)
- four minutes of nick cage losing his shit.
- bonus video: saudis in audis