Weekly Notes: July 22, 2011
Before you waste your time with the links below, I just want to mention that I will be out of town next week and will not be in front of a computer very often, so there will be no Weekly Notes next week. I’ll still find a way to upload the podcasts however, but they may be made available at different times than normal.
- A peelable popsicle? Sounds appealing. (yeah, I went there.)
Check This Out:
- Belief in Evolution vs. National Wealth – the USA always seems to fuck things up.
- The Overworked American. How is 44 hours per week overworking? Stop complaining people.
- The time we spend each day working to pay taxes
- The Best New Cities for Business
- Left vs. Right
Look at This:
- Where is This?
- A gallery of food placed under an electron microscope
- Carmageddon was such a complete non-story.
- Can you name the film with this final image?
- A Look at Baltimore’s Urban Decay. I will forever give half a shit about B-More because of The Wire.
- World’s Most Dangerous Countries for Women, i.e. men are assholes.
- This is a remake/reboot/whatever-the-hell-the-film-industry-is-calling-lazy-sackless-film-making-these-days I can get behind – Captain Planet returns in feature film.
- What the F Is the MPAA Thinking? I want to fuck the MPAA right in the cunt.
- The 3 Big Advances in the Technology of the Pizza Box. This just makes me want to eat pizza.
- The 5 Weirdest Things That Control the Global Economy
- 6 Famous People Whose Identities We Still Don’t Know
Listen to This: