Weekly Notes: July 8, 2011
- Pop Chart Lab’s new-and-improved beergraphic: The Very, Very Many Varieties of Beer.
Check This Out:
- What’s a useful/cool skill that only takes five minutes to learn? Some of these blew my mind. Like this one. Mind = blown.
- The Connected States of America. Middle America is basically the geographic Bobby Vinton.
- Where the aliens are flying their UFOs. I’m shocked, shocked!
- Some neat film-related infographics at Very Small Array.
- Massive Haboob hits Phoenix. I never knew something with the word boob in it’s name could be so terrifying.
- From LP to App: A Brief History of the Evolution of Recorded Music
Look at This:
- Ash covered landscape. The only thing missing here is Pierce Brosnan.
- Harlem, 1934-1958
- Louis C.K. Multipanes. HIlarious. Not a typo.
- 7 ‘Ancient’ Forms of Mysticism That Are Recent Inventions
- 7 Pieces of Good News Nobody Is Reporting
- If I Ruled the (NBA) World (if you don’t care about basketball, don’t bother with this.)
Listen to This:
- Good Morning Chicago
- The Aurora Borealis