Weekly Notes: April 29, 2011
Check This Out:
- 25 Everyday Things You Never Knew Had Names
- Authors who have tricked men into thinking being a drug addict/drunk will improve their shitty, unimaginative prose. For the most part, this list is spot on.
- How Do Americans Feel About Islam and Violence? The information here makes me incredibly angry. 40% of this country is a steaming pile of shit.
Look at This:
- More gorgeous photos by Vivian Maier. For reference, the amazing story behind Vivian Maier.
- Tornadoes kill over 200
- Chernobyl disaster 25th anniversary
- The 14 Most Unintentionally Terrifying Statues in the World
- 11 Grammatically Incorrect Movie Titles
- 5 Trends You Think Are Ruining Movies (Are Older Than Film)
Listen to This:
- Yume Bitsu – The Frigid Frigid Frigid Body of Dr T. J. Eckleberg
- Grace Cathedral Park – Play Delicate, Desire Quiet
- In Tall Buildings – Flemishing
- Herman Dune “Tell Me Something I Don’t Know”
- The Hourglass
- With President Obama’s Birth Certificate, Klansman Trump Reminds Blacks They Will Never Be