Weekly Notes: April 22, 2011
Play With This:
- Heaven, in Tetris form.
- 2D glasses, because fuck Avatar.
Check This Out:
- What will happen if gay marriage gets legalized? Like I’ve always said, more gay sex needs to be taught in schools.
- Where did my tax dollars go? Mostly to depressing sectors.
- Grenade or Aid? This is just embarrassing.
- The Ghost Cities of China. Note to self: don’t investment in the Chinese housing market.
Look at This:
- The science of why we don’t believe science or: How people are subconsciously ridiculously stupid.
- The history of the high five. The high five is not much older than I am. I find this shocking.
- 5 bad ideas humanity is sticking with out of habit. If I ever ran for President, my campaign would be spearheaded by Imperial Measurement System reform. Because the Metric System > most things.
Listen to This:
A double dose this week because I forgot to add this section to last week’s notes.
- The Seven Mile Journey – Simplicity has a Paradox
- MØN – Rebrühn
- Windowseat – Jesus Christ, You’re Just a Kid
- Il Rumore del Fiore di Carta – Minigolf Striker
- Empire Express – Famous Buttcheeks
- Colin Stetson – A Dream Of Water
- Experience Human Flight