Weekly Notes: April 15, 2011
Play with This:
- If you want to waste the next two hours of your life, then Let’s Make Beautiful Music Together.
- I don’t really have a problem with soggy cereal, but this is still pretty awesome – the Obol.
Check This Out:
- If you think you can pass the Harvard entrance exam in 1899, fuck off.
- Coffee vs. Tea. Obviously coffee. And none of that cream and sugar bullshit. Black.
- 21st Century Political Assassinations – queue “In Russia.”
- 8,050 Years of Human Impact on Land – as I always say: fuck bitches, get land.
- Gender stereotypes in toy ads. The two words I found most interesting: “transform” for boys, and “snow” for girls.
- A wedding invitation that turns into a record player. Awesome. It would be an honor to fracture my other foot dancing at that wedding.
Look at This:
- Oh fuck, half of this depressing comic is an accurate depiction of my life so far, which doesn’t bode well for the future.
- Rain Puddle Trees and Gasoline Rainbow Portraits
- Teenage Girls’ Bedrooms in the US and Middle East
- These are not my favorite filmmakers’ favorite films, but they very well may be Your Favorite Filmmakers’ Favorite Films.
- John Cage on silence
- Blödes Orchester
- Being in the movies means never having to say goodbye.