Weekly Notes: April 1, 2011
- I have to say, I’ve never wanted a divan this badly.
Check this Out:
- More evidence I should move to Norway: the Average Breast Cup Size around the world.
- Rebecca Black / The Beatles, Tomato / Tomato really.
- A fancier looking version of the Radiation Dosage Chart we linked last week.
- This is pretty badass: a clothing tag that acts as a detergent when you throw your newly bought clothes into the laundry.
- This is Not My Beautiful House: what the House of Representatives should really look like.
Look at This:
- 25 Mind-Blowing Aerial Photographs. Honestly, these are pretty amazing.
- I firmly believe that the world needs more color. Exhibit A: Dutch Tulip Round-Up.
- Simply put, I would shit my pants if I saw these trees in Pakistan.
- 7 worst website names. Or 7 best?
- 7 Most Heroic Con Artists of All Time
- 5 Important People Who Were Screwed Out of History Books
- 5 Ways Philip K Dick’s Insanity Changed the World of Movies
Listen to This:
- The World on Higher Downs – Alpine Low
- RQTN – Le Point Culminant, Le Reveil, Les Mains Brumeuses
- Sed Non Satiata – En attendant l’aube
- Jacaszek – Rytm to nieśmiertelność II
- Just Keep Going, You Got Nothing to Lose
- Top 5 Viral Photos of 1911