Weekly Notes: March 11, 2011
A bit of a slow week, but oh well.
- Solar-Powered Transparent TV. Holy crap, the future.
- The OCD Chef Cutting Board. Or as I like to call it, the CDO Chef Cutting Board.
Check This Out:
- How long do animals live?
- The More Facebook Photos and Friends, the More Shallow. Shocking study is shocking.
- The History of Science Fiction in clusterfuck infographic form.
- According to this map of the United States Passport Ownership Per Capita, by State, the south doesn’t travel outside the United States very often. Shocking study is shocking.
Look at This:
- Massive earthquake hits Japan
- Inside Glacier Caves
- Oh Norway, how you tease me so: Travel Norway – The Architectural Way
- The Royal Tenenbaums’ Annotated Family Tree
- 6 most epic escapes across hostile territory
- History’s 10 Worst Earthquakes
- Tsunami Facts
- If you ever visit Los Angeles, this is all you need to know: The Ultimate In-N-Out Secret Menu (and Super Secret Menu!) Survival Guide
Listen to This:
A couple tracks that missed our upcoming playlist:
- Silencio – 12welve
- Jagga Jazzist – I Have a Ghost, Now What?
- Strangers Die Every Day – There’s No I in Fuck You
- Absolutely Cuckoo Cats
- The Strange Powers of the Placebo Effect
- Women’s Economic Opportunity Index