weekly notes: february 11, 2011
do not want this:
- bacon toothpaste. ’nuff said.
check this out:
- the 2010 music website heat map. youtube the destroyer.
- the 100 best british films. oof, i’ve only seen ten of these.
- how the tv ruined your life. the aspiration episode is spot on.
- are you a complete nerd? if you watch this 61-part unofficial star wars documentary then, well, i shouldn’t even have to ask.
- the shaving helmet, shaves your entire head in 20 seconds. makes me wish i was bald. wait, no, no it doesn’t.
- not only is Love Love a great name for a thai prostitute, but it’s one fine vessel.
look at this:
- the most beautiful caves in the world. if you’ve never seen the Planet Earth episode on caves, do it now. fuck, might as well watch the entire series.
- the 100 greatest film noir posters. god i love film noir.
- self pod by kazuya morita, i.e. book shelf porn.
- philosophical curiosities concerning my missing socks
- for all you lonely whingers, the best questions for a first date, quantified.
- glass melts when it gets to cold. you read that right.
- 6 subtle ways you’re getting screwed at the grocery store
- 6 weird things that influence bad behavior more than laws
listen to this:
- taking a different approach this week. go to our twitter page and get a non-preview of our next episode Duende, by checking out the songs we posted that just missed making the playlist.
- oh, and Tyler the Creator – Yonkers
- Bob Dylan, “No Direction, Period”
- The Red Panda Hop
- Alex presents: Commando
- The Sagan Series (Pt 2) – Life Looks for Life