weekly notes: november 19, 2010
clear out your weekend, we’ve got a whole lot of notes here.
play with this:
- every single sample used in girl talk’s all day
- cities from space: a guessing game. for those playing at home, i got 6/10. i can live with that.
- mapping los angeles. worth checking out if gerrymandering gets you hot
- a personal pie maker. a personal fucking pie maker.
- i want to hug this sad bookshelf.
check this out:
- i didn’t fall, i attacked the floor
- sands of traffic times, the street lights of the future.
- these rules were hanging in a 9-yr-old girl’s bedroom.
- damn you auto correct! two words: pizza sluts.
look at this:
- 9eyes, the best of google street view.
- hajj 2010.
- 70 pictures of america in color from 1939-1943.
- national geographic’s photography contest 2010.
- reuters best photos of the year.
- best of paris photo 2010.
- 12 unusual fruits. well, i will never look at cashews the same.
- native americans visited europe 500 years before columbus sailed the ocean blue
- 5 minor screw-ups that created the modern world
- 5 ways stores trick you into buying their crap
- home alone and die hard are actually the same movie
listen to this:
- girl talk – oh no
- cap’n jazz – little league
- jesu – friends are evil
- ours to alibi – beacons
- anna rose carter – grey lady
- brian eno – by this river
- 60 years of televisions most memorable catch phrases in 146 seconds
- alex roman (the third & the seventh guy) is back with some more amazing cgi. suck it james cameron.