weekly notes: november 12, 2010
- chewbacca dog. i has it.
- this folding chair makes all other folding chairs feel like shit for not being as awesome.
- if remote controls died, this is what their heaven would probably look like. a badass sofa
look at this:
- november 12, 1955: never forget
- you poor poor thing. you think you have problems?
- mount merapi’s eruption. a mountain you never knew existed is destroying lives you never knew existed.
- cocaine 101
- john cage’s 4:33 – this video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. the audio has been disabled. google 4:33 for reference.
- when mustaches make a difference. they always do.
- recursive flamingos.
play with this:
- impact: earth! a fun game. you know, if you’re a planetary sadist.
- 12 fascinating food facts
- 6 statistically full of shit of shit dangers that the media likes to hype. i love statistics.
- 10 overshadowed scientists and inventors
listen to this:
- 1 mile north – in 1983 he loved to fly
- talk talk – ascension day
- benoit pioulard – rto
- goldmund + rafael anton irisarri – gnosienne no. 1
jim henson’s ‘time piece’. mind = fucked.
charlie chaplin’s ‘the great dictator’ featuring m83