Weekly Notes: May 20, 2011
- Coffee Joulies. And God said, let there be Joulies, and there were Joulies.
Check This Out:
- A gorgeous flowchart of art since the renaissance. Warning: this image is MASSIVE.
- Movies are being dumbed-down. We all know this. This chart of movie genres proves it.
- Woody Allen Movies, In Order Of The Likelihood That Their Titles Will Be Used As Titles For Wu-Tang Clan Songs. The title says it all.
- Where to Live to Avoid a Natural Disaster. More reason not to live in the south.
Look at This:
- Triple Beard Score Life’s highest honor.
- The first color photograph in history. Also, the most expensive photograph ever.
- This photo of Namibia’s Coastal Parks is unbelievably unshopped.
- If you’re afraid of heights, don’t look at this adrenaline pumping aerial photographs.
- 10 Important Movies You Don’t Really Have to See
- 6 Classic Movies That You Didn’t Know Were Remakes.
- 7 Animals That Are Evolving Right Before Our Eyes
- The Best Foot Writing from the James Beard Awards
Listen to This:
This is a hipster week.
- The Science and Art of Cheese
- The Accidental Sea
- Sun Day